Did you know that if you’re an Amazon Web Services (AWS) customer, you can use your committed cloud spend through AWS Marketplace? This is a great option for companies that want to make the most of their dedicated AWS budget, simplify their procurement or renewal process, and save on their AWS bill.
Buying or renewing CodeSignal on Marketplace
As of November 2022, AWS users can use their committed cloud spend to adopt CodeSignal’s Pre-Screen, Tech Screen, and Interview solutions, which all provide advanced job simulation technology to hire high-quality and diverse technical talent.
Prospective and current CodeSignal customers can take advantage of several benefits that come with purchasing software through AWS Marketplace. These include:
- Simplifying the procurement process
- Consolidated billing and renewal management
- Leveraging a budgeting source via AWS purchase power agreements (PPA)
- Meeting AWS spends minimum to qualify for larger discounts via the enterprise discount program (EDP)
What is AWS Marketplace?
AWS Marketplace is a digital catalog with thousands of software listings from companies including CodeSignal. The Marketplace makes it easy for AWS customers to find, test, buy, and deploy software.
When you want to buy CodeSignal via AWS Marketplace, reach out to our sales team directly or via the public listing, and we will work with you to develop a quote that reflects your specific needs. We’ll then send you a Marketplace Private Offer to accept. With a Private Offer, you get exactly what you need and still enjoy all the benefits of buying through Marketplace.
Important note: Any existing CodeSignal customers that are looking to do a renewal or expansion must use a Private Offer. Please talk to your Customer Success Manager (CSM), who will be happy to help you.
What are the benefits of using AWS Marketplace?
As we touched on earlier, there are a number of benefits that come with purchasing software through AWS Marketplace. Let’s look at these in some more detail:
- Ease of procurement: The charges for Marketplace purchases show up on your next AWS invoice. There’s no need to set up a billing relationship with CodeSignal—you pay for your CodeSignal contract simply by paying your AWS bill.
- Sourcing budget: Many organizations make an upfront commitment to spend a certain amount of money with AWS in exchange for discounts. This is known as a purchase power agreement (PPA) or enterprise discount program (EDP). Most companies will allocate budget to cover this commitment. Since AWS considers 50 percent of any Marketplace purchase as native AWS spend, your finance team might be willing to let you pay for half of a Marketplace purchase using funds drawn from your AWS EDP budget. Talk to your finance team to learn what’s possible.
- Increased AWS spend: AWS has minimum spend levels an organization must reach to qualify for the discounted pricing of a PPA or EDP. Since AWS counts 50 percent of any Marketplace purchase as native AWS spend, organizations that are close to qualifying for discounts often use Marketplace to get their spend level over the line. In addition, many organizations that already have an EDP use Marketplace to increase their AWS spend so they can qualify for larger discounts in the future.
To learn more about CodeSignal’s leading technical interview and assessment solutions and purchasing them through AWS Marketplace, please request a call with our team.