Developer job candidates who are tackling front-end coding tasks on CodeSignal can benefit from leveraging front-end libraries, files, or pieces of pre-written code that help save a lot of time when coding. Now, you can easily manage those powerful libraries anytime while solving front-end tasks on your own time or participating in live coding interviews.
Add a library of your choice
- Simply search and find your favorite libraries or add a URL directly, all within the CodeSignal IDE
- The libraries will be added to the head of the HTML document as script or style tags
Edit your library list
- Reorder your installed libraries by just dragging them
- Click the delete icon to remove any installed libraries you don’t want
View the library source
- View the source code of the library by clicking the link next to your library name
With CodeSignal, you can measure front-end skills easily and provide an outstanding candidate experience throughout your interview process.