Learn proven strategies for increasing diversity on your engineering team
CodeSignal for Hypergrowth Companies and Startups
Hypergrowth Solution Spotlight
And gather accurate skills data about your candidates, too.
• Empower recruiters to accurately assess technical skills in the early stage of the interview.
• Free up engineers from high volume technical interviews.
• Improve the onsite-to-offer rate by 3x.
• Streamline the interview process by integrating CodeSignal Tech Screens & Pre-Screens with your ATS.
• Reduce the cost of hire significantly through built-in economies of scale.
• Reduce time to fill for senior-level and hard-to-fill engineering roles.
CodeSignal Tech Screen: The Details
Let CodeSignal’s experts handle your tech screen process, start to finish.
When a candidate enters a CodeSignal Tech Screen, they’ll be greeted by a friendly, real human who is trained to:
Unlike other tech screening solutions, CodeSignal’s interview questions are developed by technical assessment experts and validated by our team of PhD IO Psychologists. This means that our questions are proven to reliably identify qualified candidates and minimize bias.
Companies receive tech screen results in a matter of hours, not days, after the interview. This means qualified candidates can advance to the next stage faster—a key to securing a “yes” from top talent.
With CodeSignal, Outreach has been able to create an efficient and equitable technical hiring process that’s ready to support their growth and scale for whatever’s next.
Cohesity utilizes CodeSignal Pre-Screen as a top-of-funnel recruiting tool, saving time for the engineering team while still filtering for top talent.
We needed to go from hiring hundreds to hiring thousands – and the tools to help us accelerate that. We also needed to figure out ways to objectively uncover new sources of talent. CodeSignal allowed us to figure out an objective way to bring in new talent from new sources.
3 Unconventional Ways to Boost Your Offer Conversion Rate
An Interviewer’s Checklist for Remote Technical Recruiting
Are You Making the Most of Your Sourcing Efforts?